The ECSCA Health & Rescue Organization is a 501c(3) Charitable Organization created to fund health research and to support breed rescue for our English Cocker Spaniels. Every dollar donated goes to fund these activities. Donations are needed and are important to support promising research and ongoing rescue work.

You can give to the “General Fund’ which allows the Board of Directors to direct the funds to where it is most needed. You can donate to “Health Research” in general or to a specific research area. Or, you can donate to support the ECSCA’s “Rescue” efforts.

What are the Ways to Give?

Through Planned Giving

  • Remember a Special Dog or other pet
  • Honor a Loved One – A special person – Living or a Memorial
  • Special Occasion Giving (birthday, anniversary, wedding …..)
  • Annual Gifting with money or EC memorabilia
  • Other ways e.g. United Way, Amazon Smile, and Purina Parent Club Partnership Program (food weight circles)

Through Your Estate

  • Wills & Bequests: make the ECSCA H&R Organization a beneficiary in your will
  • Through your Trust using more complex but effective means such as:
      • Charitable Gift Annuities
      • IRA Charitable Rollover
      • Real Estate
      • Tangible Personal Property

More options are available. To learn about specific information to meet your Giving Goals, contact your Tax Advisor or Attorney.

When Should I Give?

Don’t put off until tomorrow what you know today. Include the ECSCA Health & Rescue Organization in your Giving and Estate planning. Plan Your Legacy now to advance the Health & Rescue opportunities for English Cocker Spaniels.

What do I need to do now?

Determine your Giving Goals.
Seek advice from your Tax Advisor or Attorney


To include the ECSCA H&R Organization in your Estate Plans, use our legal name and Federal Tax ID:

Legal Name: English Cocker Spaniel Club of America Health & Rescue Organization
Address: P.O. Box 760, Tracyton, WA 98393-0760

EIN: 46-1182137

The information included herein is NOT intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please contact your attorney or tax advisor.

May 24, 2019
Rev. 1

Scroll to Top